Safe-On Flex-on stirrups Inclined Ultra Grip tread - customisable
Why we chose them:
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed footbed, helps create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots. Option of flat or inclined tread.
- Huge range of customisation options: Frame, elastomers & footbed all come in a variety of colours, allowing a vast range of combinations - e.g. to match your riding colours (see below). Plus the magnetic inserts are swappable to any of a large range of colours and designs
- Safety arm
Black Black now out of stock,
Others are ordered in specially for you!
Flex-on have had trouble with manufacturing and customs are not in stock until September.